Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hess Family

Meet the Hess family. They are stunning! If you are wondering what to wear for a photo shoot, take a look. They were the best little posers and had such great ideas. Plus they were willing to do anything! I honestly cannot say enough. So sit back and enjoy, because I sure did!

Oh and big thanks to Janece, some of my favorites she took or were her idea.


Seriously? Look how beautiful; it isn't even fair!

Photographer's Favorite:


I know it’s overused, but with what they were wearing, I couldn’t resist using the red door!



Photographer's Favorite:




No comments:

If you are interested in setting up a shoot, availability, or just need more information, please e-mail me at joyphotographybyheather@gmail.com or call or text me at 435-764-7091. Thank you!