Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kory & Kallie Engagements

Meet Kory & Kallie...


They are IN LOVE and it shows. I had so much fun doing their engagements and I LOVE how they turned out. Hence, I'm posting about a million pictures. Promise that if you don't want to look at all of them you will at least look at the last one ok? Promise? Good. It's my favorite!









Love, Love, Love




So here is my new most favorite spot to shoot. It is so dynamic!


Kory is a real live fire fighter and we had some fun with his stuff.


Some may say, too much fun.


Um, Kallie, you are gorgeous!





So beautiful right? Romance is in the air.


I cannot wait for bridals and especially for their wedding in September!

2 comments:

kathy said...

I love them all, but there's one that you didn't put on here that's really good. It's a horizontal shot of them standing in a field, with the mountains and trees in the background. It's the perfect shot! Good job, Heather!

Megan Mcling said...

WOW THESE PICTURES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THEM:)

If you are interested in setting up a shoot, availability, or just need more information, please e-mail me at joyphotographybyheather@gmail.com or call or text me at 435-764-7091. Thank you!