Friday, June 24, 2011

Kory & Kallie Wedding & Reception

I’m way behind on this blog. This beautiful wedding was in September. You can view this great couple’s PreShoot by clicking here.

Here is the cute little ring bearer and flower girl.


Kallie was walked part way down the aisle by her twin brother.


And the other part, by her dad. I could hardly hold back tears it was all so sweet.







Exchanging rings


The smooch!


The brides family


The groom's family





They took a quick break after family pictures. :)


The sign in book table. I love it when they decorate with so many cute pictures!


I designed the sign in book for them. View samples of my design work by clicking here.





Table decorations


The cake



They had ice cream sundae's as refreshments.



My favorite of all the ring pictures I took!


Kory serenaded Kallie at the end of the reception.


He got rewarded with a big kiss.


Guests blew bubbles as they left. Adorable!


It was such a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

If you are interested in setting up a shoot, availability, or just need more information, please e-mail me at joyphotographybyheather@gmail.com or call or text me at 435-764-7091. Thank you!